Saturday, February 24, 2007

Work Must Be Getting To Me

Well the dream started out like most do. I found myself dreaming about how to fix a piece of code at work. Worked out a few solutions, luckily they were pretty easy to remember. Once that was done, things became a little foggy. What seemed clear while i was dreaming, is not as clear now that i am trying to remember it, so i will make my best attempt. There was street in a suburb. And every house had people in front of it. Families bar-b-que'n, kids playing. All the kids had arm floaties and inter tubes, but no pools anywhere. All the kids were then telling me that I had to fix the software and make the project work better. They were referring to the same problem that i was working out in my head earlier. I was going house to house showing them it worked, but then i would ask them how to fix it. Thats about all I can recall

No comments: