Monday, February 26, 2007

Can't Remember S#%!

It is funny how just prior to waking up a dream can be crystal clear. I find myself even fighting to stay asleep just so i can finish a dream. But, after the morning shower...I FORGOT IT! I have to figure out how remember them better; at least until i can get to the blog. So I will list the only thing that I can remember.

I was on the shore of a lake, at night. There were bon fires, people standing around, and one group laughing at me. I was fishing. So I tried to cast my poll, when I did that the line spooled up and my lure crashed into the water. However something kept going out the poll and I watched it land on a boat. Now the people on the shore only seen the lure hit the water in front of me, so while they were laughing while I reeled in a boat. Once I got the boat in, they all got quite and i said "ha, at least i caught a boat".

No comments: